Speak out and make your voice heard
If you have an issue that needs to be heard, get your government working for you.
1. Contact the appropriate government ministry for your specific concern.
2. Contact the Ombudsperson for inquiries and complaints about the practices and services provided by public agencies.
3. Contact Enquiry BC if you need help deciding who to contact.
Toll Free #: 1-800-663-7867
Telephone Device for the Deaf (TDD) #: 1-800-661-8773
(phone from Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 5:00pm)
Do you need to contact one of BC’s important citizen resources? Click on a link below, and you will go directly to the resource website.
- BC Government Ministries and Organizations
- Congratulatory Request Form
- Elections BC
- Island Health Quality Care Office
- Legal Services Society
- Office of the BC Ombudsperson
- Office of the Police Complaints Commissioner
- Residential Tenancy Branch
- Service BC
- Access Pro Bono
- Work Link