Local Resources

Local government agencies that you can contact if you need help or assistance with:

  • By-laws, parking tickets and permits
  • Fire and rescue services
  • Libraries
  • Parks and recreation
  • Garbage and recycling
  • Water and sewers
  • Sidewalk and street maintenance
  • Roadwork and construction
  • Community centres
  • Licenses and inspections
  • Yards and trees

City of Langford

Main Switchboard: (250)-478-7882
Website: City of Langford

District of Highlands

Main Switchboard: (250)-474-1773
E-mail: administration@highlands.ca
Website: District of Highlands

District of Metchosin

Town Hall General Number: (250)-474-3167
E-mail: info@metchosin.ca
Website: District of Metchosin

District of Sooke

Phone: (250)-642-1634
E-mail: info@sooke.ca
Website: District of Sooke

Juan de Fuca Electoral Area

Phone: (250)-642-1500
Contact us
Website: CRD Juan de Fuca Electoral Area


Phone: (250)-360-3000
Contact us
Website: CRD

School District 62

Phone: (250)-474-9800
E-mail: trustees@sd62.bc.ca
Website: SD62

Mainroad South Island Contracting

Phone: (250) 391-7310
Toll Free: 1-877-391-7310
Website:  http://mainroad.ca/